Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Found BC in Salem


Update: Sheba the lost BC has found her way back to her owner. All safe and sound, she'd been missing a week after taking off to chase a cat. A reminder to us all to keep ID tags on our pets. 08-27-09

This lovely little female was found in Salem a week ago. I was contacted after they failed to find an owner. I did a little more searching and may have found her family. I'll update when sure.

I normally wouldn't post about such contacts, but her picture was too sweet not to share. Besides this is part of the job too. In fact a woman called yesterday wanting to know how to keep her BC from digging up her plants. We discussed boredom as a cause. Suggestions were more exercise, interaction, and training some tricks etc to keep her BC busy in mine and body. Our conversation ended with "if the dog doesn't stop I'll be calling you back to surrender him". We shall see.

No comments: