Friday, May 28, 2010

Bud Update

Updates like the one below are the reward for saving just one more dog.
Thank you Kim and Chris for loving him so well.




Hi Vicki!
Buddy is doing so great. He's lost 6 pounds and is such a mama's boy. This is a picture of Buddy and Riley on Mother's Day. Bud even put on a tie for me. It fits his personality! I cannot believe how much I love this little man. He belongs with us.

I was looking back at his pictures when you first got him and looking at him now. He looks like a different dog to me. He is so active and healthy and his coat is shiny. Riley adores him. He is ball crazy. Every night after work we go to the school and throw balls for the dogs. Bud can jump. Also, last weekend he played all by himself with a soccer ball for a half hour. Pushing it around with his paws, his nose...chasing it. It was hilarious. We'll keep our updates coming.

Please let his former family know that he is healthy and happy and loves his new home.
Thank you again
Kim, Chris, Riley and Bud.

1 comment:

Toni Rotsolk said...

Oh, I am so happy spud found a great place, he is a great dog very loving (just not cats)
and yes he loves his basketball time. Thank you! I will send this to my grand daughter she talks about him all the time.

Toni