Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ellie

We had our newest foster dog with us during a trip to Home Depot today. I took her for a potty break and introduced her to a little girl, Ellie, and her mother in the parking lot. The meeting went very well and I thought Ellie would be a great name for her. So Ellie it is. Found as a stray by county animal control who suspected she was dumped. Good for me I say, she's adorable. She has fit in to this house of dogs just wonderfully.




June 3rd, 2001
Ellie is a joy to have here. Well socialized with good house manners. Very affectionate but not in a needy way. Rides in the car nicely too. Another one I would keep ;-)

June 4th, 2001 Jordan Ellie and I took a drive to Gresham to meet Dave, Kimberly and their beautiful young daughters. Well needless to say Ellie charmed them beyond belief. It will be a perfect home for Ellie. I'm sure we will see updates and the family has graciously offered to help me with transports and photographing Border Collies in the Portland area. I am very pleased to have them join the Shedd Rescue team!

No comments: