Sunday, December 26, 2010

Our little "mop top"




Todays moment of sunshine was just enough to capture new photos of little Libby and momma Fiona. Can you tell she hates to have her face washed or her hair combed? And look at that fluffy tail. Our tiny girl is growin' up.

For those who miss the latest on Border Collie rescue dogs here's a bit of news. Mark and Julie in Beaverton have been fostering for me. They have made some good placements and will now do it on their own. I transport when needed and help online with posting etc. So far I've been able to find foster space/placement for the Borders I'm aware of needing rescue without bringing them here to Shedd. Thanks to everyone for offering support and keeping in touch as I take a break.

1 comment:

Emma Rose said...

She is really growing! It looks like she will catch up with her Mom in size.
Love the pictures :) Happy New Year!