Friday, May 22, 2009

Wonder Bread





Ha ha, funny tittle you think?

I answered a craigslist ad. I generally don't as the dogs usually aren't in danger of being harmed or killed. But when I read this one I just had to.

Free PureBread Bordor Collie was the headline. So I answered by email. 24 hours later my reply that I would take the dog was clear enough. So after short drive we had our newest addition. Haven't thought of a proper name yet, so wonder "bread" fits for the moment. This 4 month old male is in great shape, had some shots and was wormed. Flea free too. I see now that he didn't need "rescuing", but I sure love having him. He washes faces nicely and adds a huge amount cuteness to the pack. He and Erin play for hours.

Name suggestions are welcome. We were thinking of sandwich names but none sound cute enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki,

How are Eddie and Lucy doing? It seems like Lucy is adjusting well to your family. I bet she is thriving now since she isn't chained up outside. Just wanted to touch base with you and let you know we are still waiting on the sale of our house. Uggh, waiting is no fun as I'm sure you know.

I think a cute pup name is "Butter" as in PB&J.

Emily C

Tink said...

Ha! I know now what we need, another 4 month old to keep our Fynn busy! Oh what fun would that be!!

It's obvious the boy's name is 'Rye' :-)

--
Christine